THE EYES HAVE IT!
Over 80% of the information that we gather from the world around us is visual information. Great vision is part of achieving success at work,
in sport and socially.
At Eyes By Design:
We are dedicated as your eyecare providers to optimise your vision , both now and in the future.
We have a passion for taking the time and using the best technology available to give you the best eye care strategies possible.
Do you have a vision problem?
Good vision is more than “clear sight” or “20/20” on a letter chart.
Some examples of vision problems which require investigation include:
- Blurred vision
- Difficulty with concentrating
- Slow reading
- Fatigue after work
- Tired, itchy or watery eyes
- Rereading a lot or forgetting what you’ve read
- Poor coordination
Some eye diseases such as Glaucoma will not show any symptoms. You won’t feel any pain or observe the gradual peripheral vision loss. You need regular eye examinations to diagnose and treat these conditions as early as possible to prevent permanent vision loss.
- We have the latest equipment to better diagnose and monitor eye diseases
- We allow extra consultation time for our Behavioural Vision Examinations
- In addition to normal prescription and general health checks we also test tracking, focussing and eye teaming skills
- We can also test peripheral vision and visual processing skills
- All of our patients receive the benefit of a Behavioural Vision check